Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 8: Lost My Path

You know, I've realized that I've been a pretty crappy blogger lately. I started so I could be popular at school and have friends and well, transition from poor farmer  Krim to Queen Krim I've totally stayed from that though. For the past couple blogs, I have talked about nothing but Derrick, Derrick, and guess what? Derrick. It's sooo pathetic. I haven't even done anything to get me popular. All I've been doing is just, coasting. That's not going to get me anywhere. Seriously, I've just been surviving. I DON'T WANNA JUST SURVIVE!!! farmers survive, i wanna be a queen that really lives. I don't want to just exist, I want to feel everything around me and think This is kinda nice, I like it here. So, I'm doing something about it. I'm getting back on track and this time, I'm adding a few changes.
-----------------------------------------------------
No More:
1. coasting: i wanna appreciate life and coasting is just so tiring.
2. loosing sight of my goal. I've been off track for months and those months have been the most miserable times of my life. I'm so over not having a goal
3. Derrick. I'm not going to get approval from guys if I'm not single. I've talked to him about taking some time alone and he's cool with it. we both just need to get our lives straight before we enter someone else's or let someone else enter our's. It was a mutual feeling but we agreed that if we're both single when we both get things right, then we'll go on a date and see where it goes from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment