Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I've Been Shipwrecked. But I've Found My Lighthouse

so, i'm sorry guys. i've been a terrible blogger. you guys have probably given up on my blog already b/c i have not blogged since Feb. and now 2010 is almost over. not only did i abandone my blog, i abandonded my plan to become popular, but i do have a really good reason. I've been in the hospital since march 1st. i had an accident and i've been recovering. i don't regret it at all. and you know why? when i come back from winter break everyone will know who i am. I lost some weight in the hospital, I've been taking really good care of my skin and my hair has grown...... so i'm looking better than ever. and guess what??? I HAVE RUMORS!!!! some people think i was just in rehab so they're gonna be checking me out for evidence. guys included. but i wont be checking guys out. i'm totally glued to Derrick. He's been calling me these past months but i would'nt let him come see me. how could i .et him see me all bandaged up in an ugly hospital gown. if he sees me a my worst he won't like any more, i'm sure of it. no matter what he says. so... GET READY FOR SOME NEW POSTS BECAUSE I'M GONNA ROCK 2011!!!!

p.s. i went back and read my old post. i had a total twilight moment!!! i thought that i that i was dreaming when Derrick was waiting for me at my locker!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment