Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 3: Back to School Clothes: Queen Edition:)

***hi guys, before i start i just wanna say how psyched i am that i got 3 followers!!! That is just sooooo
awesome!***

    Soooo, I kinda ditched school since last thursday AKA my last post. I didn't have the courage to go back to school. I know that ditching is bad but I felt like I could use a break. I used my break to read a bunch of
clique books. You know, those clique girls that Lisi Harrison writes. I never read them but I do now. That
Massie girl is a true queen. If I can make my own Massie, then I could really rock my school. Massie started
trands, so I decided I just had to make my own trend. I sat and sat and sat for the whole school week and then i realized that I was never going to come up with anything if I wasn't even looking at any clothes. So I did what any sensible person would do, I hit my closet.
    I pulled everything out and laid them onto the floor. It was much, much easier then to pick out which clothes could make a statement and which clothes were already labeled as Queen-wardrobe or merchant-wear or peasantry garments or homemade-poor farmer-sack. I packed everything that wasn't Queen-wardrobe into a big box. I had to get rid of them so I gave them to charity. It was fairly easy. That's why I just love the Good Will store, I can just go and drop the box off at the back of the store. It's a win-win situation, really. I get rid of my junk and less fortunates can get treasure for cheap. What's not to love! Sooo, after getting rid of a lot of clothes, my Queen-wardrobe closet was....barely there. So I waited until school would be over and then I went to the mall. Fawn only shops on weekends so I knew it was safe. I went to almosst every store in there and I got crazy clothes that I could pull of with the right accessories. I just have to wait until school tomorrow to show off my new Queen-wardrobe to Fawn. Last Friday, I flaked out and skipped school for a week. this Friday I will blow out the week with a bang. I'll just have to get back to you guys with the details later.

No comments:

Post a Comment