Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 5: I Think I'm in Love

i keep thinking about Derrick! Oh, just typing his name gices me shivers, but in a good away! Maybe even too good for my own good, and his. Idk why but I feel like I can trust him and be trusted by him. But it might just be infatuation or something. You know, where you think you love hime but then you wake up the next morning and you can't stand to even look at him. Or Worse! Derrick not being able to stand looking at me! Or what if he was only nice to me on a dare or a bet or a concussion so that he sees some blonde supermodel chic when he's really just looking at plain old me! What if he's blind! actually, I wouldn't mind that. Then I wouldn't feel insignificant when other girls flirt with him on our dates. OUR DATES?! WOAH NELLY! I'm getting too far ahead of myself! Who said anything about being a couple? He might just like me as a friend. or maybe he doesn't even like me! Maybe he hates my guts so much that he's gonna pretend to like me, make me fall for him, ask me out, and then dump me and break my hear forever! ohh, i hope that's not it. I want him to like me. Oh, I just don't know what to do! I've never been in this kind of situation before, or anything close to it! HOLY CRAP! I'm getting ahead of things again. Maybe i should just talk to him. Oh wait (smacks myself on the forehead) I ran away from him again. I don't have his number...I don't have a last name.....I don't have anything....I might not ever see him again. I mean, we go to the same school and all but HH is huge. Even the seniors haven't seen every classroom. and that wouldn'e be such a big deal if Justin L. wasn't a senior for the fourth time this year. Krim, you big fat idiot! You messed things up yet again before they even began!

No comments:

Post a Comment